The Tan Man

The Tan Man

Welcome to Thankful 4 Tanner

Hello all! And thank you for visiting our blog about our family and precious baby Tanner. Here you will always find up to date information about Tanner. I know sometimes it's hard to get ahold of us when you are wondering how Tanner is doing. So here we will post information we recieve at his doctor's appointments. We will always post Tanner's biweekly weight checks and overall growth. We'll post all of his accomplishments that seem to be coming daily. He's always trying something new. Thanks again for visiting and caring about our precious gift from God.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Looking Back

Did you ever get in one of those moods? You just look at about every picture in every album you have?? I'm having one of those WEEKS actually. I keep asking myself the same question.....Where did the time go??? We all have some favorite pictures of our kiddos and I'm going to share mine with you today. I'm going to start with Tyler. Now, I wasn't around when he was just a tot but that doesn't mean I can't have some favorite old pictures. And I definitely have some favorite recent ones. This one is just adorable.
Here's Tyty pretending to be Daddy! So cute.




Here he is in his pre-k picture. His baby chub is all gone. They grow so fast.

Carter looks nothing like his baby pictures. I think around 9 months is really when his looks bcame distinguished. He's has always been a little ham. It was tough for me to pick just a couple of my favorites because I have soooo many. Here he is not even a month old......already putting on a show.
This is and will always be one of my FAVORITES!!!
Here is Carter with his curls. You either LOVED the curls or hated them. Carter has such a "pretty" face that some thought he looked a little girlie. I loved them and it took me a very long time to make his first haircut appointment.
And here he is now a days. I just can't believe he's going to be 3 in December!!! I wish high school would have went by this fast!!

Here's Carter "Lightyear". No, this was not halloween. He just likes Buzz. This picture just cracks me up. He wore this almost the whole day.



Last but certainly not least, we have our lastest addition, Tanner. We don't have any old photos of him considering he's only 6 months old. Oh boy do we have some favorites though!? You have already seen a lot of them that are already on the main blog page. Like the very first one with his tongue sticking out. I also love one in a past post with him laughing in his towel after a bath. And you just gotta love the one at the bottom of the blog page that looks like he's hatching out of an egg. Oh, the things we put our kids through for a good picture! Haha! Here are some others though. I took this one for his birth announcement.
Here's Tanner kissy face. This was a favorite of many.
Here's Tan at the Easter Seals walk. He got everybody reaching for their cameras with this huge smile. Here's my newest favorite. It doesn't even needs words:)


Here are the boys all together. It's amazing how a child can change one person. Everything that used to be important just doesn't even seem relevant. They are our lives, our hearts, our sanity, and sometimes our insanity. Either way, this our life, our family, and we wouldn't change a thing. Except maybe how fast the time goes:)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family.

Lauren said...

Oh they are all so handsome! And I would also change how quickly the time goes. :) I don't even want to think about it.