The Tan Man

The Tan Man

Welcome to Thankful 4 Tanner

Hello all! And thank you for visiting our blog about our family and precious baby Tanner. Here you will always find up to date information about Tanner. I know sometimes it's hard to get ahold of us when you are wondering how Tanner is doing. So here we will post information we recieve at his doctor's appointments. We will always post Tanner's biweekly weight checks and overall growth. We'll post all of his accomplishments that seem to be coming daily. He's always trying something new. Thanks again for visiting and caring about our precious gift from God.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I found Tanner's twin

So, I'm really excited about my post today. While looking at the other children with WHS on my friend Lauren's blog last night, I saw a little girl named Riley. At first I thought I had clicked on my own page. Riley and Tanner look so much alike. Riley's Mommy even said they could pass for twins. Especially from certain angles. So, I got some pictures together and tried to get pictures from the same angle to share with you all. If you have time check out Riley's blog please do because the pictures I put together just don't do the likeness justice. Http://ourlittlebugslife.blogspot.com . Riley and Tanner do not ONLY look alike but were also born only 3 days apart and have a weight difference of only ounces. I'd like to thank Riley's mommy, Hannah, for letting me include Riley in today's blog. Thanks Hannah!!



5 comments:

Hannah said...

I love how you found similar pictures! The resemblance is scary!! We need to meet at some point! These two are meant to be friends.

Lauren said...

Well you know that I just think these two are the cutest little babes EVER! They really do look alot alike, huh?

mimi said...

Sweet Little Tanner

I enjoyed spending time with you so much last night. Even when I have a yucky day at work, you and Carter always bring a smile to my face. You really saved up some smiles for Mimi, and it did my heart good when you were giggling out loud. I love you
Mimi

Kim said...

that is so cute, and they are both adorable! give tanner kisses from his aunt kim

nona said...

NONA AND POP POP LOVE YOU AND THATS ALL WE HAVE TO SAY XOXO