The Tan Man

The Tan Man

Welcome to Thankful 4 Tanner

Hello all! And thank you for visiting our blog about our family and precious baby Tanner. Here you will always find up to date information about Tanner. I know sometimes it's hard to get ahold of us when you are wondering how Tanner is doing. So here we will post information we recieve at his doctor's appointments. We will always post Tanner's biweekly weight checks and overall growth. We'll post all of his accomplishments that seem to be coming daily. He's always trying something new. Thanks again for visiting and caring about our precious gift from God.

Friday, October 9, 2009

More fun pictures

Tanner kind of had a rough day in the eating department yesterday. He was a little "backed up" and I'm sure that is why he wasn't interested in eating. I worked a little mommy magic this morning (suppositories)and I think he feels much better because he gulped down 6 ounces soon after finishing his business. Tanner seems to be enjoying a lot of sleep lately. I'm wondering if maybe the increased workout sessions I've been giving him the last week are wiping him out??? I've taken some more pictures over the last day or so and came up with some really cute ones. The first one is of Tanner sleeping but it's cute how he fell asleep.

Tanner has been trying for weeks to grab his feet. The farthest he's gotten is getting a good grip on his calf. He finally got his right foot yesterday and I just happened to be taking pictures. He had that look of pride on his face. He was most definitely pleased with his accomplishment.

Here is again working on those upper arms. He is getting better for sure.

Again, he's sleeping in this picture. But he looked so cute in his Polo outfit that I had to take a picture.

Last night we had Justin's family over for dinner. Tanner and his cousin Luke got to play together. Luke and Tanner smile at each other quite a bit during playtime. Luke's giggle is infectious when mommy gets his tickle spot. You can't help but laugh yourself. He are the babies enjoying each other's company.

The other boys are doing great in case you may be wondering. Tyler is doing well in Kindergarten. His teacher made a point of coming to the car to tell me when I picked him up yesterday. Carter always has some funny things to say. He saw some men repairing a roof yesterday and pointing at them said "Oh my gosh people!" That had me laughing out loud because I've never heard him say anything like that before. Carter isn't into teddy bears and stuff like that so when he goes to bed or takes a nap he takes one of his cars to sleep with him. He loves the cars from the movie "Cars" and has about every single one of them and knows them by name. His favorite the last day or two is "RPM" and carries it everywhere as well as to bed. This morning and just a few minutes ago when he woke briefly from his nap, the first words out of his mouth were "RPM arrrrrre yoooouu". Anybody that knows Carter well can hear him saying that. So , he found RPM under the covers, cuddled back up with him (as much as one can cuddle a small metal car), and fell back to sleep. He really just cracks me up.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I've really got to get the golf pictures up before Monday. Thanks for checking in:)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Tanner really is doing awesome. Riley will grab her knees and calves, but has really no interest in getting her feet. Of course I make her do it anyway! Tanner is so strong. I love how great he holds his head up on his belly. What a big guy!