The Tan Man

The Tan Man

Welcome to Thankful 4 Tanner

Hello all! And thank you for visiting our blog about our family and precious baby Tanner. Here you will always find up to date information about Tanner. I know sometimes it's hard to get ahold of us when you are wondering how Tanner is doing. So here we will post information we recieve at his doctor's appointments. We will always post Tanner's biweekly weight checks and overall growth. We'll post all of his accomplishments that seem to be coming daily. He's always trying something new. Thanks again for visiting and caring about our precious gift from God.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Pictures of Tanner's Baptism

So, as you all know Tanner was Baptized last Sunday and I have some pictures. They are compliments of my Mumma because I forgot to charge my camera battery that died at the beef and beer the night before. The date at the bottom of the pictures is not correct though. Here's Tanner and his proud Mamma and Pappa.

Tanner was not happy about about the cold water being poured on his head. He got over it quickly though.
This is my sister and best friend. She is of course Tanner's God Mother.
Justin's youngest brother Eric is Tanner's God Father. (His oldest brother Scott is Tyler's God Father).
Here is my Mom and her husband, Chuck, holding baby Tanner. (AKA Mimi and Pops)
As usual, I wish that I had more pictures of Tanner with the many people that love him. If anybody has pictures from his special weekend please email them to me and I will include them in the blog. I'm so mad at myself that I slacked with the camera last weekend. They were 2 very important events for our family. It was very hectic and busy around here so I guess I should just be thankful that we all made it to the 2 events in one piece:)
Tanner had occupational therapy today and did very well. He's so close to rolling on his side and belly from his back. Sonny said today that he will definitely walk eventually. That was wonderful news!!!!
Next week is pretty busy. We see the Neurologist and Pediatrician as well as occupational therapy. The pediatrician will do a weight and height check. He will also get a round of immunizations. He's also supposed to get the second half of his flu shot but I'm not sure we're going to go through with that since he spiked a fever and went into a seizure with the first half. We still have to talk about it with Dr. Kathryn. We'll weigh the pros and cons and come to the right decision.
Well, that's all for today. I'll be getting somwe golfer photos up tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: