The Tan Man

The Tan Man

Welcome to Thankful 4 Tanner

Hello all! And thank you for visiting our blog about our family and precious baby Tanner. Here you will always find up to date information about Tanner. I know sometimes it's hard to get ahold of us when you are wondering how Tanner is doing. So here we will post information we recieve at his doctor's appointments. We will always post Tanner's biweekly weight checks and overall growth. We'll post all of his accomplishments that seem to be coming daily. He's always trying something new. Thanks again for visiting and caring about our precious gift from God.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

No video but some cute pics:)

So, I am still fighting the battle with video downloading. I'm thinking my video is just too long??? It's about 2 minutes. I took a nice 30 second video tonight so hopefully I can get it on here tomorrow. If not I'm going to post it on You Tube so I'll include the link on tomorrows post if it comes to that.
Other than fighting with the computer, today was a pretty relaxed day. Justin was a GEM and stayed home while my mom and I went to the outlets and got some great deals on clothes for the kids. Carter and Tyler grow like weeds and needed some fall clothes. Tanner's finally outgrown his newborn clothes so we celebrated by buying size 3 MONTHS!!!! Check out his super cute jammies. I LOVE them!!!
After shopping, Mimi got what may be the funniest picture of Tanner yet. Call it what you want ......my grandmother would call it a "snoot". It reminds me of the "bitter beer face". He makes me laugh!!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww I just love that face!

Hannah said...

It is so exciting when our little ones outgrow clothes! Riley recently moved on to size 1 diapers, we celebrated that day! Love the new pjs and cute face!