The Tan Man

The Tan Man

Welcome to Thankful 4 Tanner

Hello all! And thank you for visiting our blog about our family and precious baby Tanner. Here you will always find up to date information about Tanner. I know sometimes it's hard to get ahold of us when you are wondering how Tanner is doing. So here we will post information we recieve at his doctor's appointments. We will always post Tanner's biweekly weight checks and overall growth. We'll post all of his accomplishments that seem to be coming daily. He's always trying something new. Thanks again for visiting and caring about our precious gift from God.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mystery solved

I'm sure you all remember me complaining that Tanner smelled "fishy" and I could not figure out what was producing this terrible stench. WELL.........I figured it out!! PRILOSEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally got it on my hand tonight and recognized the smell immediately. For some reason, without thinking twice, I then tasted it. It is so nasty. Very salty with a bitter after taste. I think they may puree anchovies and put it in there. Bleck. Anyway, I never realized this before because the Prilosec is in a syringe and goes right into Tanner's mouth. I'm very glad my baby doesn't have a body odor problem:) So, any of you other mothers out there that have to give your children Prilosec, (we have generic)do your child a favor and give it right before a bottle or drink because it's disgusting.
I also left some really cute pictures out of my blog last night.
We have been on a mad hunt for shoes that fit Tanner but with a tougher sole since he's been so interested in standing. It's not an easy job. My sister found a pair of Nikes in a size 2 that are still quite big but do the trick. I however cannot locate the picture of them. Most likely I took it with my phone, thought that I already emailed it to myself, and deleted it. However, I found a really cute pair at Target that are a little smaller and are working out perfect. Get ready to say "AWWWW"!

I also have a new favorite picture of Carter and Tanner. Carter still thinks he has rights to the crib because he remembers it as his bed until Tanner came along. So, he takes it upon himself to join Tanner in there sometimes.

Tyler and Carter are so cute. They seriously are like glued at the hip. They love eachother so much. I often notice them holding hands, Carter sitting on Tyler's lap, and hugging. It's precious. Here they are watching the Backyardigans together.

We all just love to put ridiculous clothing and what not on our kids and snap some pictures. So, here's Tanner sportin' Mommy's hat.

I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight ladies and gents! All good things. Tanner's eating well, ear infection is gone, and I'm sure he'll get those 2 ounces back by Monday. Take care my friends.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love the pictures. I will have to go to Target and look for some of those shoes. We are still having a shoe dilemna.